Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cheer Leader Photoshop

This project was very different. Our goal was not to just snap a well framed picture using the basic principles and elements but also to create a picture that was impossible to be taken with just a camera. I took these photos of my friend Shelby in her cheer leading uniform so that I could create a layered picture with similar photos.
First I messed with the brightness and contrast. I made the brightness on both photos higher as well as made the contrast greater so that there would be more of a shiny tone to the picture. I wanted one picture to show through more so than the other so I made one brightness level lower than the other. I also lowered the opacity on both pictures to also create the same effect of one picture showing through more than the other. Also when I was framing the pictures I wanted to make sure I made her emblem, “Premier” a central part of the image. This was one of my main points.
I choose these two pictures because they work well with each other, not against. They are both vertical pictures but one is of her body vertical and the other is of her body horizontal therefore making it so that you can see both pictures clearly. 
                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment